Nova Instruments at a Glance
- Exceptional range of single and double-ended hand instruments
- Excellent quality and service at very competitive prices
- Meticulous attention to detail and stringent quality assurance – extensively tested and produced to ISO standards
- Precision engineered by trained craftsmen
- Mix of modern manufacturing techniques and traditional hand finishing
- The highest quality stainless steels to ensure top performance and long life
- Eliminate the need to use cheaper, lesser quality alternatives
- Choice of hollow, round, octagonal and silicone handles
- Other instruments include extraction forceps, elevators, tweezers, scissors, needle holders, clamps, hemostats, syringes and spatulas
- Fully autoclavable
- Truly global brand – available within the UK and via an expanding dealer network in every continent
View Our Catalog
Link to British Dental Industry Association Nova Instruments is an active member of the BDIA Click here to see latest news
Welcome to our new website....
Dr Ameen Hannout, Owner of Materia Dental Supplies at the EDSIC Dental Show. Dr Hannout said the show had been a great success, meeting existing clients and introducing Materia and Nova to new customers. Materia continued its growth by agreeing new contracts with both...